Friday, September 9, 2011

What's going on?

When did this happen? I now carry around a notebook to jot down my thoughts! Crazy! My adventure into writing is doing weird and strange things to me. Before I couldn't think of a anything to write. If I did and it was too long and I would not want to take the trouble to write down all those words. Now I love words! Again, I say crazy! 


Hopefully, I'll have a new book review for you soon. I'm leaving to spend a week at the beach and I have a list of books to read. I can't wait! No school! YAY! I actually have more loaded on my kindle than I could possibly read in one week. 


Here is a list of a few I'd like to get through:


Absolute Liability ~ by Jennifer Becton (currently reading)
Double Dipping ~ by Marilyn Brant 
An Arranged Marriage ~ by Jan Hahn 
Sense and Sensibility ~ by Jane Austen (reading with book club) 
When Everything Falls Apart ~ Edited by C. E. Ellicott 


Well, that sure is wishful thinking! I will have to do some family things, so I won't be reading all the time. Two of my older kids won't be joining us, they have school and work obligations. So they will stay home and take care of the dogs and chickens. But the rest will be with us. 


What are you reading? Please leave a comment! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think of An Arranged Marriage.
    Also, you have chickens?! I am jealous!! I want chickens so bad, but we can't have them in my neighborhood. Hopefully, someday we will be able to move back to the Midwest and I can have some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jakki!
    Yes, I'll let you know how I like An Arranged Marrige. Have you read it?

    I love my chickens! I was thinking about writing about them on my blog but then thought I should keep it mostly on book reviews and my adventures in writing. I live in the city and just have them in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy, I have not read it. It is on my TBR list, but I am waiting for it to come available on Kindle (hoping it will be a few bucks cheaper)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jakki, I went ahead and bought the paperback. It's been awhile since I've read a real book, it's going to feel funny! I do love my kindle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...