I'm going to start by answering the questions @picky_girl posted on her blog:
1. What are you reading today? I have two books I would like to finish today, but being a slow reader I don't know if I'll be able to accomplish that goal. Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor by Stephanie Barron and Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. I have two reading challenge to complete, I need to read two books to finish the goodreads reading challenge (I was right on track for the goodreads challenge, until we moved.) and two books for the JA Spinoffs Reading Challenge, so I thought I would combine the two and see if I can finish both! (Part of the day I will listen to the audio of Mansfield Park while I work around the house) Wish me luck!
2. Are you a comfy reader, or do you get dressed, wear shoes and socks, and sit in a straight back chair? I'm a comfy reader for sure! I'm wearing my yoga pants and a comfy warm shirt for the day!
3. Food. What will you be eating/imbibing today? I'm making Black-eyed Peas and Rice for dinner, good luck for the New Year, with Cornbread! Yum! Sipping on some coffee and Bailey's! Excellent! Cookies will be involved sometime today as well. ;)
4. Have you finished a book yet? Nope.
5. What book do you want to be reading to close out 2012? See question 1.
Join the fun! Head over to The Picky Girl and sign up!