Wednesday, April 3, 2013

W...W...W... Wednesday


W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do think you'll read next?

What am I currently-reading? I am currently reading The Karmic Connection by Libby Mercer. A soon to be release love story with a New Age-y feel. I'm not big into New Age, but this quirky kind of love story sounds fun! I just started it, so will see! ;)




What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading At Fault by J. W. Becton. This is the 3rd book in Becton's Southern Fraud Thriller series. I love the chemistry between the two main characters, Vincent and Julia, as they investigate insurance fraud.


What do I think I'll be reading next? I will be reading either Mary's Simonsen new book When They Fall in Love. A soon to be released Pride and Prejudice spin-off where Darcy and Elizabeth meet in Italy!  OR Scorned Justice by Margaret Daley. Either way, they're both up on my reading list! :)


What are you reading?




2 comments:

  1. Well the last book I read was a freebie I picked up on the kindle, Historically Yours by Jessica Degarmo. It was about a divorcee who moves to a new town to renovate some property she has inherited but the next door neighbour wanted to buy it so they get off on the wrong foot. You can predict where the story goes, but it was pretty enjoyable, although it's not something that I would re-read.

    Currently I am still allegedly reading Death Comes to Pemberley but I am ready to be distracted from it!

    I'm not sure what I will read next, I have so much to choose from. Perhaps Only Mr Darcy will Do by Kara Louise, but I am not sure if I fancy reading a mystery instead. I will see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ceri!

      Historically Yours sounds like something I would like.

      Haha! I can't believe you are still trying to get through Death Comes to Pemberley. I do admire your determination to get through it though. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...