Wednesday, September 25, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ September 25, 2013


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?

What am I currently reading? This week, I have been busy sewing my regency gown and have not had much reading time. As a result, I am still reading Fitzwilliam Darcy such I was by Carol Cromlin. I am enjoying watching Darcy grow up. 






What did I recently finish reading?  I finished reading The Heart Does Whisper by Cynthia Ingram Hensley. You can read my review here. You can also enter a giveaway of the book along with the first, Echoes of Pemberley






What do I think I'll be reading next? Up next is The RED Chrysanthemum by Linda Beutler. I'm looking forward to reading this! Sounds as if it might be full of flowery metaphors. I'm curious to see how that goes! 






Sorry, nothing has changed from last week. Hopefully you've been able to enjoy a book or two! So tell me...What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. You are all set for the JASNA AGM with all these Austenesque reads! I just started Jane, Actually by Jennifer Petkus this morning and so far it seems real fun! After I read that one I hope to start The Heart Does Whisper! :)

    Hope you have a fantastic time at the AGM, Candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Yes, I have my reading material ready! :) Actually, I'm packing now.

      Delete
  2. There are a few of us who haven't had much time to read lately. Good luck with the sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! I have my gown finished. Let the festivities begin! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...