Wednesday, October 22, 2014

W... W... W... Wednesdays ~ Oct. 22, 2014


W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions.


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? I just started reading Icons by Margaret Stohl, co-writer of the Beautiful Creatures series. While I was at the LA Festival of Books back in April, I came across Ms Stohl at a booth, signing books! I was thrilled to find she had begun writing a dystopian series! So I bought Book 1 from her, and, of course, had her sign it. I'm looking forward to reading Icons!





What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading Sincerely Yours: Yours by Design, Book 2 by Robin M. Helm. I should have my review up soon! I'm looking forward to the next in the series.
I also finished reading A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare for an online class I'm taking. Reading from No Fear Shakespeare, which has both the original text and modern language side-by-side, made it much easier to understand! :) 




What do I think I'll read next? I'm thinking about reading 
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. I've never read anything by Ms Dessen, but I have two of her books sitting in my TBR pile, so I thought I'd give it a go! Plus, this will count towards my 2014 TBR Book Challenge! Yay! 


FTC Disclaimer: Book links are to Amazon. I'm an Amazon Associate, and if you should purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks! 

What are you reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...