Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ April 29, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?



What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Twin Piques by Tracie Banister.  I'm not very far into this story, but it seems good so far! 







What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell. Great book! This is a mix of The Twelve Dancing Princesses, Beauty and the Beast, and a little Greek Mythology thrown in there too! Cute!






What do I think I'll be reading next? I think I'll read Steampunk Darcy: A Pride and Prejudice Spoofby Monica Fairview. The only thing that bothers me here is Spoof. I'm not sure if I'm going to like that. We'll see! 






FTC Disclaimer:
Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provide, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

So...What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...