Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ May 20, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Alive: Book One of the Generations Trilogy by Scott Sigler. I'm loving this! It has a Maze Runner feel to it to me. I'm reading it pretty fast, too.







What did I recently finish reading? I finished reading This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. I really like this! It was a cute, sweet story. I like Jennifer's writing style; it's easy to read, flows well, and keeps me engaged. 


What do I think I'll be reading next? I plan on reading Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha #2) by Caitie Quinn. Actually, I already started reading this. Only a few pages though. Seems like it will be cute! This was a Kindle freebie. :)






FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided I will receive a small commission. Thanks! 

So... What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...