Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mini Bloggiesta ~ June 2015

Hey, Everyone! This weekend there's a Mini Bloggiesta going on! What's a Bloggiesta you ask?? It's a time set aside to work on your blog. Whatever that may be; general maintenance, adding a new gadget, learning a new technique, or just catching up on reviews. You get the added support of fellow bloggers who are there cheering you on and answering questions on twitter @Bloggiesta #Bloggista. To sign up click here

If you are new to blogging, or want to start a blog and don't know what to do, this is a great place to start! 

There are some great resources for bloggers at the Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge page


For this Mini Bloggiesta, I have a short list:


  • Change links and button for Dystopia Reading Challenge. (A new host, Cornerfold, took over for Blog of Erised.) ~ Worked on this earlier this morning.
  • Work on 2 reviews. ~ Finished one. :/
  • put together guest post.  ~ Finished! 
  • catch last half of Twitter chat. ~ Didn't make it home in time. :(
  • cheer on fellow Bloggiesta participants! ~ commented on about 10 or more blog posts. :)

There it is! A short list for a short weekend! But I'll be happy if I get it all done! ;) I'll update this list as I complete a task. 



That's my plan for the weekend. Do you have any plans? 

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, Ashley! Thanks! I hope I get everything done too, but I've gotten a little side tracked this afternoon! Thanks for stopping by and for following! :D
      I hopped over to your blog. Love your banner!!

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I need to get down to work now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie! I need to get back to work too! Still have those reviews to write. I'm pretty good at procrastinating writing reviews! ;)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your goals! It looks like you've already made some good progress! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenni! I was on a roll this morning! But after updating my dystopia challenge and setting up my Bloggiesta to-do post I slowed way down! Lol! It doesn't help when my husband and son starts watching something on TV that sucks me in too! ;)

      Delete
  4. I love having a simple list, too; your goals look great. Enjoy! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laurel-Rain Snow! I knew I wouldn't have much time this weekend, so I kept it simple. I still have to get to those pesky reviews. ;) There's still tonight, right? Haha!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you're off to a good start. Go get 'em, Candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sophia Rose! Thanks! I was gone most of today, so I didn't get as much done today. We decided to go to the movies this afternoon. We went to see Jurassic World. It was pretty good; intense, but the characters kinda of fell flat.

      Delete
  6. Looks like you are doing great! Wishing you luch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops -- typing too fast - luck*

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Steph! I'm going to try to get a least one review finish tonight. I've got a good start on it! -- I missed the twitter chat. I'd hope to catch the last half but didn't make it home from church in time.

      Delete
  7. Looks like you did pretty well with your list! I didn't finish everything on my list, but hoping I can wrap things up by the end of the week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alexia561! I worked on that second review today, so I'm pretty happy. I definitely think it's okay to keep going! :) Good luck on your list too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...