Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ June 3, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll be reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Forever Yours: Yours by Design, Book 3 by Robin M. Helm. I'm anxious to see how this series ends as it had a continuing storyline through all the books. 







What did I recently finish reading? I finish reading Hearts Stolen (Texas Romance Series Book 2) by Caryl McAdoo. I really enjoyed the first third of the book, then it dragged and felt redundant to me. I found the end anticlimactic. Plus, I was left with unanswered questions at the end. 





What do I think I'll be reading next?  I hope to read Suddenly Mrs. Darcy by Jenetta James, but I may need to squeeze in a different book between the two Austenesque books. So, we'll see! :)







FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

Are you reading any good books? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm tickled you are going to be reading Jenetta Jame's book and anticipate your review. I really liked it. It moved at my pace - fast. I stayed up last night and finished Kara Louise's newest. I still like her Pirate/Voyage books the best. They are in my all-time top 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joy! I'm looking forward to reading Suddenly Mrs. Darcy! Glad to hear it moved fast! I'm going to be read Kara's new book soon too! Darcy's Voyage is my favorite book of her's. I read it way back when it was Pemberley's Promise. I can't tell you how many times I've reread it. Sadly, I don't reread books as much anymore, but that's because there are so many new books to read! Which is good too! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Candy! Sorry to hear your last read didn't live up to your expectations. I'm not getting much read at all at the moment, but hopefully I can squeeze something in this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ceri! Yeah, me too. I was hoping for a quick read between review books. Well, that didn't happen! Lol! ;)
      Oh, bummer! Yes, hopefully, you will get some reading in this weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...