Wednesday, July 22, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ July 22, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next?



What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I'm taking part in the #OutlandishReadAThon over on Instagram, hosted by @kellik115 and @reflectionsofareader. It just started on Monday so it's not too late to join the fun!






What did I recently finish reading? I finished  Mr. Darcy's Rival by Kara Louise. I loved it!! I should have my review posted soon! 








What do I plan on reading next? Next, I hope to read The One That I Want (Mirabelle Harbor, Book 2) by Marilyn Brant. I'm looking forward to this!







FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided I will receive a small commission. Thanks!


What are you reading?  I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. And I am so happy you are! Hope you didn't read my post today, because I put that Spoiler Alert on there just for you. Have you met Jamie Fraser yet? Once you do, you will understand why Monica and I are so obsessed!! haha I cannot wait to read Mr. Darcy's Rival. I love everything Kara Louise writes. I'm looking forward to your review!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kelli! No, I didn't read your post. I knew better! I don't like spoilers! :) For now, I'm just looking at the pictures! I haven't met Jamie yet. Last night I was so tired after my big day I fell asleep. I've tried to listen to it a couple of times today while also trying to scrapbook, but I keep getting interrupted, mostly by my husband and my brother (who has called me a couple of times today!!). My kids have pretty much left me alone! Lol!

      Oh! I'm sure you're going to love Mr. Darcy's Rival! I feel the same, I love everything Kara writes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...