Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ July 29, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:



  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm going to start The One That I Want (Mirabelle Harbor, Book 2) by Marilyn Brant. I usually love Marilyn's work, so I'm looking forward to reading this! 








What did I recently finish reading? I stayed up late into the night finishing Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I really enjoyed most of the book, but the ending...  It left me terribly upset, and, needless to say, I had trouble sleeping the rest of the night.  I'm not sure if I will read the rest of the series. I swore I wouldn't, but I am curious about the rest. 



What do I plan on reading next? I'm not sure... I'll let you know next week. I'm pretty drained now. 


FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon. I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You have to finish! I promise, Diana doesn't leave Jamie defeated! But yes, that scene was absolutely horrible to read and unlike anything I had ever read before!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Kelli! I think my curiosity is going to win out! I may eventually read them all, but they are so long that I can't possibly read them one after the other.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...