Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What are you Reading? ~ Oct. 7, 2015


What are you Reading? is my weekly Wednesday meme! You are welcome to join me, just answer the following questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading The Infinite Sea: The Second Book of the 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. It's pretty good, and I'm burning through it, but I'm not sure if I like it as well as the first. Lol! I guess I should finish it before I decide that. 






What did I recently finish reading? I read two books this week! First I finished No More Tears by L. E. Smith. It was really good! In this variation, a mournful Darcy accompanies Bingley to Meryton where he meets Elizabeth. She's the only one who has the power to make him happy since losing Georgiana the year before. She makes him happy enough to go against the wishes of his family and marry her, but he's still a prideful man and has a lot to learn. 




I also read The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. This was good! I was surprised by this book, and I'm glad I read it! A cute "poor girl meets rich guy" story.






What do I plan on reading next? Again, I'm going to wait to see what I feel like. 



FTC Disclaimer: Links to Amazon (*except for No More Tears). I am an Amazon Associate. Should you purchase a copy of the book through the link provided, I will receive a small commission. Thanks!

*No More Tears is linked to CreateSpace. I am not affiliated with CreateSpace. 


What are you reading? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...